Saturday, November 15, 2008

more dreams

last night i had another one of my recurring dreams. this one was about the hdb houses i've stayed in (in dream land).

So, there're all these different estates i got to live in, with different kinds of houses. they're all hdb. and there was one wonderful one i'll always wish i could go back to. wonderful because it had a good view.

strangely enough i can't recall what that view was. i'm sure there was some good urban vista or nice forest view. but i do know that nothing else after that, not even the nicest villas, could compare to that house we left behind.

one of those subsequent houses had the eeriest, shadowiest kitchen i'd ever seen. it was horrible because that's where my mum will be. its going to be really important to me that my mum and sis have nice parts of the house when i get my house. cos they're always at home.

anyway, back to that special special place, i think there was a beach, there was sunshine, and there was a beautiful progression of spaces leading up to the house.

hum. i have to say my home in amk is pretty awesome already. its near the reservoirs, and from my window you are overlooking the northern half of singapore with its forests and the distant ports in malaysia.

this comes as houses are burning down in the CA forest fires.

No comments: