Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not even my birthday yet

Photobucket

But... its not enough that i'm in the city of my dreams (my window overlooking world trade centre right now)... so i really wasn't expecting the video.

thanks everyone who took part, even the guys i don't really know yet... aaron tan - SHOCKED LAH.

Photobucket

thanks chia meng, you're the closest thing i have to a gor. even my ura colleagues thought u are my brother when u came to see the exhib in jul. want to repay you in kind when i get back in sg. kopitiam beer with naked tiger beer lady on the poster ok?

junfeng and xd got me cake. and we made laksa lol.

11:27pm now not even my birthday yet! (so i still have 24.5 hours to ENJOY OK).

everything has happened so fast since submission last friday. had debrief on saturday, exam on monday, move out tuesday and then last night woobok drove me for 5 hours down to new york, even though he was shit exhausted. we played carols as we drove through winter slumber land, until new york and the statue of liberty came alongside the highway. take care BUDDY i hope to see u in singapore soon.

i'm still in america ok! will stop saying thank you and bye byes and emo things.

turning 24 is wah lau freaking awesome!

No comments: