Saturday, December 6, 2008

wthhh

i got top design for fourth year. wtf. i almost didn't even show up.

they said the "idea was so weird" it won.

my tutor told me that they were having a huge debate on it in the morning - when i was in between emo and seh on my bed. auy.

Photobucket

Final review suddenly converged on the notion that schools should possess distinct methodologies. i guess the exchange schemes were really so different. The Dutch designs had 1:20 technical sections (can see air lock cavity all). and my design was probably as un-NUS as it could be. I guess u could tell us apart from american students. Xianghua, the Singaporean in year 5 also won top in level. So apparently Singaporeans have been spoiling market in CMU since the days of Yu Hsien - who is also working in URA now. Xiang Hua is with JTC.

Photobucket
My tutor Hal.

Photobucket
Walked outside into a winter wonderland. Goodbye College of Fine Arts!

Photobucket
Goodbye Hammerschlag Hall!

I have a headache from eating too much snow. why does snow taste sour? its probably polluted right?!

No comments: